This anti-static workmat is made of a soft, velvety anti-static foam. It allows you to give your records the tender lovin' care they deserve - use the mat when cleaning records to prevent the underside from copping any additional dust, scuffs or scratches. Made in Japan. Use with our Record Spray Cleaner for you know..best results!
The Thakker Twin Brush helps to provide optimal playback experience by preventing the buildup of dust and dirt on your records. The centre part of the Thakker Twin Brush is made of ultra-fine pole high quality velvet. This velvet is flanked on both sides by a layer of very fine carbon fibers. The carbon fibers remove the static charge from the record, so that the dust lays loose and can be easily picked up by the velvet in the middle of the brush even from deep inside the record grooves. The brush can be stored in its own holder after use.
- Carbon fiber and a soft velvet cleaning pad.
- Carbon fibers remove static from the record.
- Prolongs the life of both disc and stylus.
- Remove the unwanted materials leaving the groove clean.
- We use these brushes in-store at Plug 7 and and also whilst djing. Get that dust gone!
- Use in conjunction with the Thakker Stylus Brush
For vinyl lovers, the benefits of using a cork slip mat are not just aesthetic. Unlike felt mats, cork mats help to prevent static and minimise dust transfer from the mat to the record. Cork also has excellent damping qualities, helping to soak up unwanted motor vibrations which can affect playback. Whilst the cork generally is a strong damping material, dotted mats help to strengthen the isolation between the record and the turntable platter even more, helping to avoid unwanted sounds that the needle picks up, such as the hum of your turntable motor.
- Two styles of cork: standard cork & marbled corkstone.
- Two types of mat: Flat & Dotted
- Made from high quality all natural cork material.
- The mats are designed to fit all record sizes, 7”, 10” and 12”.
- Cork does not conduct electricity so will not create static.
- Cork is a natural dampener & will help eliminate sounds/vibrations your needle may pick up,
- It will also encourage better playback in bass & treble frequencies.
- Each cork mat has it’s own individual style, whilst the dimensions are consistent, the style of the cork will differ slightly between mats. Check the pictures for visual guidance!