A revolutionary high performance cartridge for DJs designed by Ortofon and Serato that offers digital DJs a perfectly engineered concord and OM cartridge and styli that ensure great tracking and contact for your digital playback.
The Ortofon-Serato S-120 represents a completely new way of constructing and designing cartridges. Its breakthrough technology has been designed to provide maximum freedom for DJ performance. An innovative technology, called asymmetric suspension, takes the cartridge performance to the next level.
The Ortofon Serato S-120 OM is provided with matching custom head-shell with graphics that allow for easy mounting.
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec: 10 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 1.5 db
- Channel separation at 1kHz: 20 db
- Channel separation at 15Khz: 15db
- Frequency range at -3db: 20-18.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz +3/-2db
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 120 μm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 11 μm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18 μm
- Tracking force range: 4,0 g (40mN)
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 1680 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 920 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge color (body/stylus): Black/Silver
- Cartridge weight (Concorde/OM): 18,5 g / 5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: Ortofon-Serato S-120