The Thakker Twin Brush helps to provide optimal playback experience by preventing the buildup of dust and dirt on your records. The centre part of the Thakker Twin Brush is made of ultra-fine pole high quality velvet. This velvet is flanked on both sides by a layer of very fine carbon fibers.
The carbon fibers remove the static charge from the record, so that the dust lays loose and can be easily picked up by the velvet in the middle of the brush even from deep inside the record grooves. The brush can be stored in its own holder after use.
- Carbon fiber and a soft velvet cleaning pad.
- Carbon fibers remove static from the record.
- Prolongs the life of both disc and stylus.
- Remove the unwanted materials leaving the groove clean.
- We use these brushes in-store at Plug 7 and and also whilst djing. Get that dust gone!
- Use in conjunction with the Thakker Stylus Brush